The list of stress factors in today’s world grows longer every day, and even more so in today’s global crisis.
People react differently to living in this pressure cooker. Some become aggressive while others become passive or just shut down altogether.
This 3-hour online workshop has been designed to help you manage the destructive factors of stress in the workplace.
Completion of this workshop will empower participants to:
- Examine different types of stress and their impact
- Explore principles for handling stress more effectively
- Identify ways to convert common negative reactions into positive outlooks
- Develop strategies for managing stress with peers
- Focus your energies to be more productive
Primary Competencies: Stress Management, Attitude
Related Competencies: External Awareness, Interpersonal Skills, Results-Oriented
Regardless of the reaction, the results of being stressed are the same –personal and organisational productivity grind to a halt, creativity dies, and momentum vanishes.
By learning to assess and manage the current reactions to stress from you and your team, you can stop worrying and start working up to your full potential.